Tim Ferriss the author of The 4 Hour Workweek (#1 New York Times Best seller) recently gave this keynote presentation at the 2009 San Francisco WordCamp, titled “How to Blog without Killing Yourself”.
In this presentation, including detailed screenshots, Tim covers,
– Why he blogs
– How he blogs and select best practices
– Frequency and tools — best times and days to post
– Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results
– Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
– How he addresses comments and community building
– How he writes and researches for good social media response
– 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
Very useful information for anyone thinking about starting their own blog, or for those with blogs and want to take things to the next level.